Monday, September 6, 2010

James Cameron Says We 'Live In A Science-Fiction World'




James Cameron's multi-million dollar grossing film Avatar has been re-released into theatres with nine minutes of extra footage. The film was incredibly successful, and with a re-release even more people will be able to see the movie in 3D, as it was meant to be seen.

In an article by MTV News called "James Cameron Says We 'Live In A Science-Fiction World'" the writer and director discusses his comfort in keeping the line between the world we live and the ones he creates blurry.

The article quotes him as saying "I don't draw a line between fantasy and reality ... To me, I love science fiction, but we kind of live in a science-fiction world right now. And I've done deep-ocean exploration. I've been in situations personally, for real, that I would have considered science fiction when I was younger."

No comments:

Post a Comment